My name is Katt Baast. I am a Photographer, Videographer, and Makeup Artist.
I love good people and good vibes, but nothing beats a good story. A good story can connect us to something real about ourselves and each other. As an artist, I use makeup, photo and video to create these stories for my clients.
The clients I work with are always ready for fun and enjoy new adventures. If we work together, remember to keep your mind open and be ready to explore new things. Working with me is designed to be an interpersonal experience. I take great care in connecting with my clients on a human level because people matter to me just as much as my artistry.
Here are some things I'm extremely proud of:
- Detroit, Born and Raised
- B.A. in Journalism (Columbia College Chicago)
- Five Years of Industry Experience & Counting
- Recruited as a Key Makeup Artist for the Maxim Party (Indy 500 2016)
- Awarded Best of Thumbtack 2015 & 2016
- Key Makeup Artist for short film "The Dejects" (to be featured in the Traverse City Film Festival 2016)
- My Clients, They're the Best.
That's my story. Let me help you tell yours.